When President Obama mimics your move, it's gold.
Now Obama's got his own Single Ladies viral video. Kinda. Be patient: it is at the 7min 15 second mark of the video.
John Legend recorded this video from the celebrity meet and greet at January 18th's Inaugural ball.
From Legend's article in Vibe Magazine, 'As Obama was giving warm hugs to B, Blige and Latifah. Michelle Obama walked up and said, "Mr. President, you didn't tell Beyoncé about 'Single Ladies'? Your rendition?"
The Commander in Cool laughed and said, "I'm not like Justin Timberlake; I didn't put on the outfit," referring to JT's now-infamous "Single Ladies" turn in a leotard on "Saturday Night Live." "But, I didn't want my girls thinking that I couldn't, you know ... I got a little something."
Obama's hand wave is nothing short of pro. He must have had help.
Below, from the Toronto studios of Fit2Dance, Michelle breaks down the six signature moves of Single Ladies.
Thanks for the tip, Neatorama!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades