Looking to enter the world of the pop & lock? Learn the difference between the two with help from this free lesson. In dance, popping is all about popping the body by flexing muscles and grinding shoulders, while locking is a way to cut off flowing movements.
CJ Kendricks is an instructor, entertainer and artist who has attacked the stage at the Dirty South Awards. Learn more dance moves from him by searching WonderHowTo! You're only practice time away from ruling the dance floor.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades