This video is for true beginners with no hip hop dance experience. People with no dance skills come to me all the time wanting to learn how to dance. In addition to classes, I teach private lessons, mostly to guys who don't want to look dumb when they go to a dance with a girl. The key is to learn how to feel the music and move to it like a hip hop dancer does.
As I explain in this hip hop dance tutorial, 95% of the time you will be just moving or bouncing to the beat mostly in place. In clubs and dances, there is usually no room to bust it out, and if there is, it's usually too dark to really see anyway. When I'm out at a club I can spot girls that know how to move well not because they're busting it out, but because of the simple ways they move to the beat. That's your goal: move to the beat like a really good hip hop dancer. So this video just skims the surface of how to move like a good hip hop dancer.
This video shows you a few simple moves that you can put together into a sweet move. It's important to master the small hip hop dance moves. That's what sets you apart as a hip hop dancer and someone that is trying to hip hop dance.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades