The kick ball change is a step found in almost all forms of dancing, from ballet to tap to hip-hop. A kick ball change consists of three kicksteps and a ball change. That is, you kick your foot once and step forward, putting your foot down. Kick with the other foot and step your foot down. Switch to the other foot and kick, then step your foot down. Your other foot should be behind you a bit - you tap the ball of that foot on the ground, then tap the ball of your other foot (so you're "changing" balls). Hip hop is a loose, urban dance, so don't kick and step like a robot. Let it be bouncy and keep your arms loose.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades