This video demonstrates different types of jerking techniques and styles. The first style is The New Jerk, where you push your legs with your arms and get low. Step 2 is the New Reject where you put your feet outwards as you step. Step 3 is threading, where you grab your foot and jump over your leg. Step 4 is the slide back, where you put your foot up and swing back to slide back. Step 5 is the Head Bang, where you jump in the air and headbutt the air. Step 6 is the mini dip, where you jump slightly and extend your foot. Step 6 is footwork where you turn your body on the Reject move, getting on your heels as necessary. Step 7 is the spin drop where you spin and drop down onto your knees and back up quickly. Step 8 is pindrop combos, where you go back into pindrops after several moves. Step 10 is Dougie, where the hands are especially used. These 10 moves can really help someone become a better jerker.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades