In this tutorial, we learn how to do finger tutting. There are different positions in tutting to help you get to a new one, creating new paths while learning. First, place both your arms on top of each other, then move them adjacent to each other by raising them and popping them. The praying position is also very popular. When you are tutting, think about common positions that are used a lot, then think of how you can get to the tutting by doing different switches and use your fingers more efficiently. Doing these different moves and playing around with your arms and fingers will help you see what works best for you and get the hang of doing different moves!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades