This is a video tutorial that is showing its audience how to perform a dip while doing a hip hop dance. The first step is to push your weight towards your right foot with your knee bent. Then drop down onto your new and then come back up. Next you should practice this while counting. Next you should speed up your dancing. Instead of using a full eight count then this time use a four count. Next you should go in tempo with your move. Keep practicing until you have the move perfect. Finally you should put your new move to music and try it without the counts to see if you can still do it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades