In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do the inverted heel toe Crip walk dance move. The inverted heel toe is basically the same as the regular heel toe. The only difference is that the inverted heel toe is done in a different direction. To do this, put front foot on the heel and the back foot on the toes. Then do pivot spin with the feet, while switching the positions of the front and back foot. Continue doing this movement. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy dancing and would like to learn how to do this dance move.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades