The C-Walk, AKA Crip Walk, originated in LA's Compton in the 70's. It is a hip hop dance started by the Crips gang. Originally meant to be a walk, not a dance, it was a way to identify whether you were a Crip. Watch this instructional video to learn how to do the heel toe move. There are many variations of this move, and it can be a bit tricky to learn.
Songs: Dem Jeans-Chingy
Chain Hang Low-Jibbs
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades