In this tutorial, we learn how to do a breakdance "scuba" lock. This is very simple, and you will start off by popping your left foot, then hopping to the right. After this, you will clap your hands to keep yourself on the beat. Now you will push the right knee up, then twist it out to the side using your inner thigh, then kick. After this, switch to the left leg and bring it up, then hop. Do this quickly, so it all looks like one fluid movement. You will practice this going slowly so you learn the flow, then go quicker when you get more comfortable with the moves.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades