In this video, we learn how to do a breakdance "scoo bot" lock. First, start with the feet only and once you master that, add in the arms. Place your heel up and your toes facing up. When you practice, use counts in your head to help keep you on beat. When you lock, you don't want to stay stiff, you want the dimensions changing all the time. Keep your movements low to stay with the beat. If you feel more comfortable going left first, then do this, or vice versa. Continue to practice this and when your body starts to recognize the movements you will understand it better!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades