If you want to do basic crip walk moves you should first go to the left or right, your choice. You should move to the left, by moving your right foot from side to side in a shuffle while lifting up your left foot. You can switch this up and go the opposite direction. Next, you move your right foot front back, front back front back on the tip of the toes. Combine this step with step two. So you are moving to the left with your right foot and stepping front back front back on your toes with your opposing foot. When you go outward your foot goes back and forward it goes out! Step three involves you to put your left foot behind your right foot and jump out of this, repeating this on each side. Landing on the toe with the back foot and on the heel with your other foot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades